Re: [DMCForum] Re: Farrar at SEDOC 2005

content22207 wrote:
> Make plans now for SEDOC 2005 (Atlanta, autumn). Can meet plenty of
> owners there. Is approximately 25% attendance of DCS.

Have they set a date yet? Is there a website? I must put this on my
calendar...

> I was told you were tall & thin. Bad info.

No, I only *sound* tall and thing. And old. :P

> 26 *IS* young BTW.

Ah. In that case, I'll be young in January. Thanks. :)

> 2 person limit is baby truck. 3 fit very comfortably in a full size.

Yes, but we all know mine is a baby truck. (98 Ranger)

> I am not good looking. Flavia is attracted to my *CARS* ("Oooh Bill,

Does that mean I should buy that 1962 Dodge Dart convertible I was
thinking about, or hold out for a '71 Mercury Marauder convertible? ;D
(After I get the DeLorean of course...)

--Farrar

click here