From: Andrei Cular [mailto:andreic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 10:08 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Farrar at SEDOC 2005

Farrar's truck is a cute little thing next to my new beast, which can
seat 6.

>2 person limit is baby truck. 3 fit very comfortably in a full size.
>I am not good looking. Flavia is attracted to my *CARS* ("Oooh Bill,
>your hood is so LONG"). Martin is well advised to buy one for himself,
>and a stick to beat off the hordes of women that will throng him soon
>thereafter.

Sorry Bill I don't know too many women that find 60's-80's Lincolns very
sexy.  Personally I prefer the 60's continental convertibles, or as some
call them the steel bricks or JFK's car.   Now you take my Karmann Ghias
or even the Beetle and you will get the hordes.  And with the Porsche
you get the flocks of 7-10 year old girls and then 60+ grannies, both
groups that I want nothing to do with.

Andrei

click here