[DMCForum] Re: Fear Bush.

Nope, I worked all day, didn't watch TV or anything... and there are
so many emails to read :)
Well, I was an intern at an office in newark, just got hired and I
start in 2 weeks. I'll have to go there everyday. I can't live in
fear. I can't ask God to protect me, bc I don't believe in him. So
what am I going to do? Answer: I'll take the train every morning and
go to work! I can't change my life because of those alerts or fear.
Thanks for the info

Flavia-NJ

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> It doesn't matter when it explodes.  When the vehicle is positioned
properly
> it can be set to detonate whenever anyone chooses.  Did you hear
about the
> cargo ship off your coast today?
>
> Greg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor