RE: [DMCForum] George Bush"s mental health must be a consideration in th

RE: [DMCForum] George Bush"s mental health must be a consideration in the November elections

took me less time to delete the message.. so,
pfththth!

I don't care if Kerry drank a gallon of the stuff, he
cant be any worse than Bush!

BTW, Fox News is "the republican news".  I don't
believe a word they say.

> Really? well...

<SNIP>