[DMCForum] Re: Sunvisor...

Misha - Very simple.  Two screws for each one.  The Phillips head
screws are on the edge nearest the windshield.  The trick is to
either bend around to get a straight shot on the screws, or work by
feel to get the screwdriver at the right spot, and remember which
way to turn it with the blade of the screwdriver pointed back at
you.  With a strong light, you may be able to see the screws through
the windshield glass.  Please let us know how it goes.

Toby Peterson
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.delorean-parts.com

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mw98gt" <mw98gt@xxxx> wrote:
> I would probably just buy a new one from DMCH, but dont know how
> hard it will be to replace.
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> > Those visors are covered with molded vinyl with cloth
> > inserts.  I think it would take some special machinery to
> > duplicate it.  If you don't care about looking original then
> > you could cover them with headliner material.  Lots of
> > marques were made like this anyway.  Or you could buy NOS.
> >
> > Walt

click here