[DMCForum] Re: Kerry...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike" <mcquinlan@xxxx> wrote:
> First off, I'm not a liberal and never voted for one.

Don't feel ashamed, it's very popular now to be a liberal!

> Well there were many other sources and it was quite well covered.

Well ok, if you say so, I guess I'll have to believe it.

> Assassination attempt.  Man you don't read anything do you.  Bush
> even said as much recently in fund raising speech. He said it
> jokingly but there is probably some real truth there.

Wait, didn't Clinton already get even for this?  Yes, I am sure Bush
41 is just seething with anger that Saddam, along with dozens of
other tyrants and facists want him dead!  I bet the guy can't sleep
at night.  And I guess if he said it jokingly, he couldn't have been
poking fun at idiots who promote this theory could he?

> No, Time magazine.
Well, there you have it!  I am convinced if it was in Time magazine.
It's about as unbiased as the Drudge Report!

>> And of those 40 nations how many have troops in Iraq.

Oh, I see so unless they have troops in Iraq, they are secretly
against the war!  Good logic!

> No, I'm saying he was more concerned with Saddam and didn't do
> enough to get Bin Laden.

What more could have been done????  Finding Bin Laden is literally as
difficult as finding a needle in a haystack.

> I hate Bush therefore I'm a liberal.  You're a moron.

You sound upset.  Don't you like it when someone debunks all your
liberal myths!  Your a liberal because you purport liberal myths, not
because you hate Bush.

>>I also don't see ANY source for your facts.

Which ones??  I believe I spent my time debunking your "facts"

>>I wasn't aware I needed to provide  footnotes to have an opinion.
You certainly don't.

Your not promoting your 'opinion'  Your asserting lies without any
evidence, but I guess they are the same in your mind, also a liberal
notion.  Try to emember that you are assasinating a man's character.
Don't you think you might wan't to have facts over speculation and
opinion?

> That just makes you even more of a Moron.

You were doing relatively well, but you gave up on me!  I think your
irresponsible for asserting lies without facts and I refer to you as
a "hysterical liberal", not as a personal attack but as a way to
describe your approach to the debate.

>> You make no valid arguments and just make yourself look bad.

I am not the one getting angry and cutting off the debate.  If anyone
looks bad, it the one who has no answer for legitimate questions
regarding the veracity of your assertions.

click here