[DMCForum] Re: "The Air Car" (not a hovercraft)

[DMCForum] Re: "The Air Car" (not a hovercraft)

Yeah - I bought Pontiac new in '97, and was also informed via mail for
recalls. Perhaps wannadelorean moved and didn't inform somebody, or
otherwise didn't get entered into someone's computer correctly.

-Ryan

click here