Re: [DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

Computers -are not- impartial?

Don't you mean computers -are- impartial? I don't want a partial
computer ...

--Farrar

Flavia wrote:
> EXACTLY!!!! there was so much around it. Who am I to say for sure who
> had more votes? I trust computers, they are not impartial :)
[another ridiculous snip courtesy of Farrar Hudkins]

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here