Re: [DMCForum] Eric, Come Out Of The Garage For A Minute (Electorial Col

Re: [DMCForum] Eric, Come Out Of The Garage For A Minute (Electorial College)

<snip>
>provided representatives thereto actually voted as >Florida's majority
intended.

My point exactly. They don't have to follow the popular vote's example.
I believe it was one of the Nixon elections when a state or two had
dissenting electors.

I'm not saying that's right, but what the electors say goes. By that
regard, Bush won the Election of 2000 uncontestably, but half of the
people just don't like it.

Now I'm really going back to my car.. I'm politic'd out for the day.

Eric

click here