Re: [DMCForum] Re: Bush

<snip>
>When a woman becomes pregnant, she is now already in >"mother mode".
That means she has as much >responsibility for her child as any other
mother. How >is it her choice to "do what she wants with her body" >when
her choice will destroy another person's body?

Hmm. That got me thinking. Here is a question for the scientists among
us-

Are their any other species of animal on the planet in which the mother
risks harm to herself in order to destroy her offspring?

I'm not picking at abortion, I just am wondering.

Eric

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor