[DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

[DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

Yeah, this is the best quote ever!!!! I jsut saw farenheit this
weekend, the whole thater was laughing
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wannadelorean" <mcquinlan@xxxx>
wrote:
> I love:
>
> "There's an old saying in Tennessee ? I know it's in Texas,
probably
> in Tennessee ? that says, fool me once, shame on ? shame on you.
> Fool me ? you can't get fooled again." ?George W. Bush, Nashville,
> Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> > Yes.. and it made a good conversation item at a
> > meeting I was at this morning when I noticed the
> > "bushisims" calendar in his office.  LOL

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here