[DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

[DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

I love:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee ? I know it's in Texas, probably
in Tennessee ? that says, fool me once, shame on ? shame on you.
Fool me ? you can't get fooled again." ?George W. Bush, Nashville,
Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> Yes.. and it made a good conversation item at a
> meeting I was at this morning when I noticed the
> "bushisims" calendar in his office.  LOL

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here