[DMCForum] abortion...

Who knows when it begins, but it would be terrible to be wrong,
wouldn't it? So, I say life does begin at fertilization, not because
I am sure about this, but because if you follow that line of thought
there is no chance that an innocent life will be wasted.

If nature prevents a woman actually getting pregnant and/or staying
pregnant, its not the womans fault!

John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx> wrote:
> Because people differ on when the "soul" appears in the "body".
>
> What I love is the people who say that "life begins at
fertilization".
> Okay, in that case, any woman who's been sexually active and gone
> through her menstrual cycle is a murderer. Death penalty, anyone?
LOL

> --Farrar
>
> Flavia wrote:
> > yeah, that is why Michael J Fox had to go to Washington to try to
get
> > funds for Parkinson's disease research and still didn't get as
much
> > as his organization sought. And this is such a big deal, how coul
it
> > be pushed aside?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here