Re: [DMCForum] Re: Bush

Because people differ on when the "soul" appears in the "body".

What I love is the people who say that "life begins at fertilization".
Okay, in that case, any woman who's been sexually active and gone
through her menstrual cycle is a murderer. Death penalty, anyone? LOL

--Farrar

Flavia wrote:
> yeah, that is why Michael J Fox had to go to Washington to try to get
> funds for Parkinson's disease research and still didn't get as much
> as his organization sought. And this is such a big deal, how coul it
> be pushed aside?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here