Re: [DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

Great! So why is it that I got a $400 raise last year and paid $800 more
in taxes? I'm still scratching my head over that one.

My new mostly-soup diet sure is invigorating...

Hey, new guy ... trim your posts, please. :)

--Farrar

Katon, Robert wrote:
> Tax breaks invigorate the American economy by putting more money in the
> hands of people.  Since we know people don't save, they spend, which
> creates jobs.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here