Re: [DMCForum] Re: Continued: Flavia dreams of Bill R

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Continued: Flavia dreams of Bill R

The Duke's a cameo. I figured if there's a Duchess, there must be a Duke
somewhere.

Hey, at least her dreams don't involve pushing a DeLorean down a dark
street, like mine do. :P

--Farrar

content22207 wrote:
> Flavia is going to be so pleased to discover we're scripting her
> dreams for her...
>
> And where did this Duke suddenly appear from?
>
> Surely I am not going to perform nothing but manual labor for 8 hours
> (12 if she's been to the bars the evening before).

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here