[DMCForum] Re: Continued: Flavia dreams of Bill R

[DMCForum] Re: Continued: Flavia dreams of Bill R

I have a lot to catch up! I saw my name on hte subject line so I had
to check it out. Is that the description of the dream I didn't have?
LOL I'll read the other messages and try to figure it out
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>
wrote:
> "Aye, m'Lady -- I've finished with your stalls and am freshly bathed
> therefrom, so as not to foul the sweet air of this -- your home.
What
> other services may I have the honor of performing for you now? 'Tis
my
> only desire."
>
> Bill Robertson
>
> >--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx>
wrote:
> > If you can't start with the lead role, start with a bit part and
work
> > your way up. ;)
> >
> > --Farrar
> >
> > content22207 wrote:
> > > Slow down -- she didn't say what I'd be doing in there. ("Oooh
Bill,
> > > welcome to the stable of my dreams. Here's a shovel...)
> > >
> > > Bill Robertson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here