[DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

[DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

I don't have the power to accuse anyone of fraud. But it is possible
that the system flaws could have made it easier to cheat. According
to the law, yes, of course, but is is still susceptible to errors
that can or can't be tracked, either for the system's inneficiency or
due to impatiality (read fraud). Everything is meant to be done
according to the law that regulated it, but does it always happen? Of
course not!
I hope that in these 4 years, it was possible to improve the system
and make the upcoming elections better, I wouldn't saw flawless,
unfortunately. Let's see what will happen.
Some votes were discarted, that is what puzzles me. Who knows what
were on those votes? maybe those were crucial to Gore's winning, to
make Bush's victory better or even for the votes to be even, LOL
I don't know for sure, and who knows?
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Katon, Robert" <robert.katon@xxxx>
wrote:
> Oh, so it was professor Plum in the study with a candlestick?

> By your own admission, you don't know for sure.  One thing that is
clear
> is that the votes were counted in accordance with the law and the
system
> in place at that time.  It would have been more of a shame to try to
> implement a different system in order to get a different result.
If the
> system is imperfect fine, change it, but to suggest that the human
error
> always tipped in Bush's favor even when counted by liberal groups is
> also a shame.

In
> my
>       opinion, such episode was a shame for the country. What can we
> do?
>       No matter who recounted, it's not error proof. I won't state
for
> sure
>       that it was Gore and not Bush. I do believe we'd be better off
> with
>       anyone, but Bush, but I don't have a time machine to change
the
> past
>       and see the future outcome :)

click here