RE: [DMCForum] Re: Bush

So in your estimation, anything a politician does for the benefit of his
constituents is "buying votes".  Or does this standard only apply to
Republicans???  So when democrats promise increases in social programs
used by lower class, are they also buying votes???

This notion of tax breaks for the rich is a tired old drum.  The fact is
that ALL taxpayers received a tax break.  I got one, you got one.  And
yes, the rich got one too, which is ok.  Your class baiting is just
liberal hysteria designed to create a animosity between the classes in
the hope of vote getting.

And your assertions about faith based initiatives are also just a bunch
of liberal hysteria.  The burden of accountability is very high for
these programs, but if you want to drum up notions that the Vatican is
stockpiling gold with the money, go ahead, you just make yourself look
ridiculous.

You have no proof only your twisted speculation blinded by your hatred
of Bush.  Further, you create a double standard by saying that anything
that Bush does to help people is vote buying.  You purport one
conspiracy theory after another and without anything resembling facts.
You probably have skylights in your house so you can be on constant
lookout for black helicopters hovering overhead!

I guess if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes truth in your mind.