RE: [DMCForum] Bush

Dave, I REALLY enjoy this ongoing debate with you.  I
ask that you not put words in my mouth.

I never claimed that the government run
("Democratic-run bureaucracies" as you call it) were
good.. or better than the church.

The fact is, if my tax dollars are going to (for
instance) a alcohol rehab program sponsored by a
church, then I am funding the church to "spread the
word of Jesus". To me, that is a government
endorsement of the church, and financial support for
the church as well.  Bush is a perfect example of the
results of religious "cures", he was converted (for
lack of a better term).

Nothing is "free". The church will use the opportunity
to push their agenda.

How long until the government funds religious cures
for homosexuality?  Maybe if Bush gets reappointed to
office, we will.

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>