[DMCForum] Re: Bush

The problem is that in order to receive some of the aid, you are
obligated to listen to a sermon.  Bush just recently called on
religious figures to put out the word that he needs your vote.
Who's to say that sermon couldn't get political real fast.  "Want
some food?  Vote for Bush".

PS: I'm not a liberal.  Just not real wild about organized religion
getting in bed with politicians.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand"
<dave.stragand@xxxx> wrote:
> Who's funding a religion?  They are simply allowing religious
groups to
> distribute federal aid without the 80% taken off the top by
government
> administration.  They do it for free, and they do it MUCH better.
That's a