[DMCForum] Re: American Custom Engineering

[DMCForum] Re: American Custom Engineering

Ha!,  No, Darryl and I have been emailing for awhile.  I talked
myself out of the engine swap some time ago but it keeps nagging at
me.  I'm look at 3 cars actually.  I think I've told all 3 that I'm
not jumping into this and I'll be making a decision (hopefully) in
the Oct/Nov timeframe.  A lot depends on the stock market being good
to me.  One of these days I'll pack up the family and we will head
over to Tampa for a day at the beach and I'll let you know.  We can
swing by for a look.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxx>
wrote:
> Ah Ha!!  That's why you stopped emailing me lol.  Found a
different one huh?

> Jack Stiefel
> www.fmtimemachine.com
> Direct listen link: www.live365.com/stations/radiocape