[DMCForum] Facts of War

Learn these facts to properly debate our poor misguided friends &family
before election time !!!

There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq during the month of
January..... In the fair city of Detroit there were 35 murders in the month
of January. That's just one American city, about as deadly as the entire war
torn country of Iraq.

When some claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war, state the
following ...

FDR... led us into World War II. Germany never attacked us: Japan did. From
1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost, an average of 112,500 per year.
Truman... finished that war and started one in Korea, North Korea never
attacked us. From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost, an average of 18,334
per year.
John F. Kennedy... started the Vietnam conflict in 1962. Vietnam never
attacked us.
Johnson... turned Vietnam into a quagmire. From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were
lost, an average of 5,800 per year.
Clinton... went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent, Bosnia never
attacked us. He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a platter three times
by Sudan and did nothing. Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.

In the two years since terrorists attacked us President Bush has ...
liberated two countries, crushed the Taliban, crippled al-Qaida, put nuclear
inspectors in Libya, Iran and North Korea without firing a shot, and
captured a terrorist who slaughtered 300,000 of his own people.

The Democrats are complaining about how long the war is taking, but...
It took less time to take Iraqthan it took Janet Reno to take the Branch
Davidian compound. That was a 51 day operation.
We've been looking for evidence of chemical weapons in Iraqfor less time
than it took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records.
It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to destroy
the Medina Republican Guard than it took Ted Kennedy to call the police
after his Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquiddick.
It took less time to take Iraqthan it took to count the votes in Florida!!!!

Our Commander-In-Chief is doing a GREAT JOB!
The Military moral is high!
The biased media hopes we are too ignorant to realize the facts.
PASS IT ON.

click here