From: wannadelorean [mailto:mcquinlan@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 4:37 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: You other vehicle

Well sure, if you replace them ever 2 years you won't have
problems. :)  So that's my problem.  I expect them to last 10 years.

Lemon law requires that you have the same problem 3 times with a
vehicle.

I had about 10 things that only broke twice each.  Perhaps I should
have broke my door locks on purpose a third time.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxx>
wrote:
> HUUUUGGGEEE difference between 1997 and 2003 Rams.  Sounds like
you got
> a lemon, I had a 94, 96, 98, and 2000 Ram 1500 all were very good
trucks
> with minimal repairs.  Maybe you should have returned the vehicle
under
> your states lemon law.
>
> Jack

At
> the time, I wasn't even using it like a truck either.  I drove it
> and from work.  In 7 years I've only put 54,000 miles on it.
> Presently, the door locks are completely dead (after being fixed
> once already). One power mirror is dead.  Radio is dead again.
Fuel
> leak has returned.
>
> Perhaps by now, the kinks have been worked out and the new models
> aren't so bad.  I don't intend to find out though.  I'm moving on
> another brand.  Oh, I've looked into selling it too and the resale
> value on it is miserable.  (perhaps because it came out the year
> before the back doors were added?).
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > One word.. HEMI  Love my Dodge