[DMCForum] Re: You other vehicle

I was told back in 1996 that the lemon law applied only to major
problems - such as serious engine and drivetrain issues that were
not corrected after three attempts, or serious safety issues.

My problems, while serious to me and certainly an inconvenience, did
not fall under Tennessee's lemon law at the time.

Maybe things are different now and the lemon law actually has some
teeth in it. I'm sure each state has a different interpretation.

-Brian
VIN#4494

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wannadelorean" <mcquinlan@xxxx>
wrote:
> Well sure, if you replace them ever 2 years you won't have
> problems. :)  So that's my problem.  I expect them to last 10
years.

> Lemon law requires that you have the same problem 3 times with a
> vehicle.

click here