From: Andrei Cular [mailto:andreic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 11:45 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: You other vehicle

The only real difference between F250 and F350 is the rear spring up to
'97.  After that Ford used the same springs but put a bigger spacer
block in the F350.  After next week I will be able to give you all the
details of what a stock 64k mile 1997 F250 Super cab(king cab) 4x4
diesel automatic with a cap and trailer does.  If you can meet me on
I-10 somewhere or come down to Farrar's area you can check the truck out
for your self.

Andrei

--
Andrei Cular