[DMCForum] Re: You other vehicle

I haven't know too many happy Dodge owners.  A co-worker of mine has
a Caravan and it is a constant headache. He's put two speed sensor
in it in 2 years. Another owns a Grand Cherokee and he too has had
constant problems.  Both vehicles are less than 5 years old too.

I've had 4 Honda's and not one of them ever went to a service center
for anything other than scheduled service.  The worst thing I ever
did to a Honda was replace the timing belt but it was normal service
not because something went wrong.  The car was 12 years old and had
over 170,000 miles on it when I sold it to buy my truck.  I sold it
for more than I could sell my 7 year old truck for today with 54,000
miles on it.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wannadelorean" <mcquinlan@xxxx>

click here