From: bkp944 [mailto:bk_pollard@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 9:33 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: You other vehicle

That sounds familar...

I bought a '96 Grand Cherokee Limited (Dodge-related) brand new
in '95. It had all the bells and whistles. But, it was like your
Ram, something tearing up constantly, usually multiple times.

I kept it until the warranty ran out then sold it. I took a huge
financial hit on that deal.

One of the nice features (if it had worked) was a "his and her"
remote opening system. When I used my remote to open the doors, the
driver's seat would adjust itself to my favorite position, the radio
would tune to my favorite station, and the outside mirrors would
automatically adjust themselves to my preferred settings. When my
wife drove the Jeep, she had all her settings memorized and it was
nice for a while.

Right before I sold the Jeep, when I used my remote to unlock the
vehicle, the driver's seat would move all the way back, the radio
would switch to my least favorite station (a country station - sorry
country music lovers), and the outside mirrors would turn themselves
skyward.

Can laugh about that now, but at the time was very aggravating.
Probably took several years off my life.

-Brian
VIN#4494

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wannadelorean" <mcquinlan@xxxx>
wrote:
> I have a 97 Dodge Ram and it is the worst vehicle I've owned.

click here