Re: [DMCForum] Springs: was DeLo vs. Porsche perform

Re: [DMCForum] Springs: was DeLo vs. Porsche perform

I have a few projects on my car which must be done first.
And so it has been for since I have owned the car.  I'm
doing really great to have the thing running 50% of the
time.  Right now it sits because of another bad alternator.

I would like to get a few mirrors made before the end of the
year.  It would seem so much simpler to have some company
make a big batch in China.  But that probably wouldn't be
cost effective.  I have had a lot of people look at the
problem.  You are welcome to look it over too.  Know any way
to cut a piece of irregularly-shaped hardened glass without
cracking thru the middle?

Walt

click here