Re: [DMCForum] Re: Kicking Martin's What? (With 200 HP)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Kicking Martin's What? (With 200 HP)

If only you could see the derision with which motoring TV
shows/journalists over here poor scorn on american "engineering". You're
in your own world Bill. I hope it's fun.

You keep talking about power and then stating torque figures. Torque is
not power, Bill, and it never will be. Go read an elementary physics
book. Learn about kinetic energy, then realise how it's POWER that
directly relates to accelleration, not torque. Torque will kick you in
the back, but it won't accellerate you (roughly speaking).

Martin