[DMCForum] Re: Child Car Seats In A Delorean

[DMCForum] Re: Child Car Seats In A Delorean

<BIG Snip>

Side curtains are mandatory as of 2009.  Like I said before.
Manufacturers have been getting these safety features into
production faster than the law has been requiring them too.  So
right now, some vehicles have them and some don't.  All will be
required eventually.

P.S. For all parents of young kids.  I would highly recommend
getting an EpiPen.  It's a simple to use Epinephrin injector.  For
young kids who are starting out in life with an unknown allergy
history, it could mean the difference between life and death.
Neither my wife and I are allergic to any food or medicine so you
can't go by your own history.  With my son, his "rash" was actually
a serious case of hives and his throat swelled shut. If this had
happened any further from the hospital we probably wouldn't have him
today.

Hey someone should pass a law making all of us carry these!!! :)

click here