[DMCForum] Car Show in NJ

Dear Forum members-

As most of you know, I am a college student.. the special detail is
that I am really involved with capus activities. Being  member and
officer of an Honor Society (Phi Theta Kappa) I have to organize
events and stuff. Last year, ther was the first car show, but it
wasn't very well organized, since I recently went to Pigeon Forge
(and met some of you), I was really into the idea. Bottomline, I was
elected chairwoman of the car show, lots of responsibility, but it's
a for a good cause! The money we collect will be to pay for the
expenses of the show and the rest will be donated to the American
Cancer Society (I guarantee!)
So I am calling everyone in the area that owns a car that is at least
20 years old. Of course I'll be more than glad to have DeLoreans
there :) Depending on how many we get, I want to have a DeLorean
category.
This afternoon I did a quick update on the website (still needs a lot
of work), but registrations are open. The show will be on October 3
(rain date 10/10) at my college (www.raritanval.edu). There are more
instructions on the registration form
http://www.raritanval.edu/studentactivities/Phitheta/ptk.htm

Look for classic car show and "register here". We had a little delay
on the making of the flyers, it will be uploaded next week. But
basically we'll have activities for all ages, including a garage sale!

Thanks everyone and I hope to see some of you there (of course those
that live in the area!)

Flavia

click here