[DMCForum] Sean who?

Ya, Joe.  Marc got it right -- I bought the car from Sean Corbett
<groan>  Who knew?  If when I first joined the list someone had said
"Hi Lauren.  Beware of Sean Corbett even tho he lives right near you
he's a slimy scumbag*" I would have listened.   The car fit my main
criteria -- within driving distance of home, no rust, less than perfect
interior but solid engine.  And the price was right.  I knew I'd have to
replace the cooling system.  We'll see about the rest of the car when

*my favorite Dennis Miller quote:  "To call him a scumbag is an
insult to bags of scum everywhere. "

> You bought a D from someone named Sean? it wasn't Sean Corbett was it?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a Man Woman  seeking a Woman Man
Enter city or ZIP
Age:  to