Re: [DMCForum] Re: TV show

> thats like eating an
> Apple, shitting it out then trying to make an Apple out of
the shit,

Thank you Mark for that analogy.  I'm really hungry now.
;-)  I hear that these Direct TV dishes have really poor
picture quality compared to cable because they over-compress
the signals.

If I'm going to watch a movie or whatever, I'm going to get
the DVD.  Then I can watch it on my own time.  I can always
pause it or go back and replay something I missed.  And most
important:  They don't put that stupid annoying watermark
thing in the corner of the screen.  If I owned a TV, I would
put a sticker or something in the bottom corner to cover it
up.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a