[DMCForum] Re: New member

Walt-

I am not sure what Farrar meant, but probably about relationship
between men and women. Whatever the relationship, I always try to
treat the person the way I wanted to be treated, if the person
doesn't respect me, instead of going down to his/her low level, I
excuse myself and leave.
Everyone deserves respect, trust, and admiration as long as they
treat me the same. The world would be better if everyone did that,
but we all know it's never going to happen. Off topic, but we need
that balance, things would be too boring if everyone agreed and this
list wouldn't be as much fun :)

Flavia

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:

> > I like to get to know someone
> > before I decide that they deserve my respect, trust, and
> admiration.
>
> Is this for sex or friendships in general?  You sound like a
> bit of an introvert.  I try to treat others how I would want
> them to treat me.  It's a good way to get continually
> burned.  But I'm not keeping score.
>
> Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a