[DMCForum] Re: Re ATTN: Lauren

hum.. I didn't get the point... do Hummers make you happy or sad. I
like pick up trucks too, but I still drive a Neon... maybe someday
when I am done with my LONG college student years!
Do you all remember Marty McFly's Toyota? it's today's Tacoma, so I
want that one :)
Who wants convertible mercedes anyways... my comment is out of
context, but basically I picture those guys who have money and can't
pick up any girl then they try to impress them with that car. For
some reason I can't relaly picture that situation with other
expensive cars. The Hummer is expensive, but doensn't seem to be
popular when it comes to attracting women in general. The DeLorean is
not that expensive, but might do a better job on that. Oh well, I
guess you guys have more experience in that than I do. First I never
did or will never try to impress chicks!LOL second is that it's sick
to know that women actually date guys bc of a car (and money, in
general), but that happens, you guys probably don't complain. Ok, a
lot off topic, just thoughts....