[DMCForum] Attn: Flavia [was ATTN: Lauren]

[DMCForum] Attn: Flavia [was ATTN: Lauren]

Flavia:

Don't worry about posting off-topic stuff. That's where we get to know
the person behind the stainless steel lust. For example, probably nobody
on the DML knows what a ridiculous guy I am, but many people here on the
Forum know that I'm totally fuct in the head. But at least I am, at
times, devastatingly funny.

To answer your question ... again ... Hummers with the capital H make me
sad. Hummers with the lowercase h make me happy. I can't go into any
more detail than that. If you need help, ask any legal male.

I drove a Neon once. I was glad to get my Duster back afterwards.
Plymouths have never given me much trouble, but the parts don't tend to
last as long as on some other brands. I had to replace my condenser at
70,000 miles in my Duster and there's just no excuse for that. What year
Neon do you drive? Beware of blowing head gaskets.

Long college student years will prepare you for owning a DeLorean.
Unless you have a lot of money, you'll end up planning how to buy the
thing for a couple of years, and then spend the first few years of
ownership being patient as one thing after another needs to be repaired.

What's college like these days, anyhow? I'm going back in the fall after
a four-year-absence.

Quite right about the Hummer not attracting women. Whenever one rolls by
my friend Erin, she yells out "Sorry about your penis!"

Good thing the DeLorean has little windows that are usually closed.

--Farrar

frvianna wrote:
> hum.. I didn't get the point... do Hummers make you happy or sad. I
> like pick up trucks too, but I still drive a Neon... maybe someday
> when I am done with my LONG college student years!
> Do you all remember Marty McFly's Toyota? it's today's Tacoma, so I
> want that one :)
> Who wants convertible mercedes anyways... my comment is out of
> context, but basically I picture those guys who have money and can't
> pick up any girl then they try to impress them with that car. For
> some reason I can't relaly picture that situation with other
> expensive cars. The Hummer is expensive, but doensn't seem to be
> popular when it comes to attracting women in general. The DeLorean is
> not that expensive, but might do a better job on that. Oh well, I
> guess you guys have more experience in that than I do. First I never
> did or will never try to impress chicks!LOL second is that it's sick
> to know that women actually date guys bc of a car (and money, in
> general), but that happens, you guys probably don't complain. Ok, a
> lot off topic, just thoughts....

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a
Man Woman