Re: [DMCForum] Re: Bill Clinton vs George Bush (The Younger)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Bill Clinton vs George Bush (The Younger)

Well, I wasn't speaking of the current administration only, but of the
U.S.'s support for that little twerp of a nation as long as I've been
alive. I guess the combination of religion plus intel makes it kind of
necessary for us to be "friends". Sometimes I really wish the world
worked differently.

Thanks for the info.

--Farrar

malevy_nj wrote:
> I can tell you why Dubya supports Israel... It comes up often when I
> talk to the small handful of Jewish Bush supporters I know..  The #1
> reason they support Bush is because he supports Israel.
>
> You bible thumpers can back me up or correct me on this, but the new
> testament says that for Jesus to return to Jerusalem it must be
> controlled by the Jews..  We all know what a fan of Jesus Dubya is.
>
> Not to mention, the Israelis have the best intelligence in the
> world..  I'd bet they know where BinLaden is, and keeping bush
> informed. Bush will then boast that BinLaden has been
> captured/killed.  I expect this to happen sometime in Late October
> (just in time for the election).

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a Man Woman  seeking a Woman Man
Enter city or ZIP