Re: [DMCForum] Re: Greg's DeLorean Analogy

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Greg's DeLorean Analogy

Choice #1: Have America controlled by overseas economic interests.
Choice #2: Have America controlled by domestic economic interests.

*yawn*

I'm not familiar with Clinton's pre-Presidential track record, but
Bush's is nothing to scream about. He ran for Congress and lost. He
produced a Hollywood slasher B movie. He bought an oil company which
went bankrupt shortly after he sold all his stock. (He lost millions of
his friends' invested dollars, too.) As Governor of Texas, he relaxed
pollution laws for power and oil companies. He also cut taxes and ran up
a huge deficit.

So? Who cares?

*shrug* I'm not even bothering to look up John Kerry's history. I'm sure
it's crap like everybody else's.

Every President has to make difficult decisions -- it is by those
decisions that they are judged. If we continue to have inept leadership,
we're going to continue having bad decisions being made at every level
of government in this country. And it's not changing any time soon.

This is the U.S. of A., folks. Garbage in, garbage out. Just live with
it and stop getting so angry all the time. :P

--Farrar

click here