RE: [DMCForum] Re: Greg's DeLorean Analogy

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Greg's DeLorean Analogy

>- Bill Clinton delivers a factory new DeLorean to George The Younger
>("Look Daddy! I got a cool new car just like the one in that movie!")

Yea, Clinton had the perfect track record indeed, and left everything in
perfect working order for the next administration.    Then again if Gore
would have created enough bandwidth...  :)  Clinton wouldn't have handed
over the car keys.  He would have kept it as a 'chick magnet' ;)

><snip>

>- The two Johns (does everybody know where North Carolina is *NOW*)
>buy George The Younger's DeLorean as a restoration project. Bring it
>back to its former glory, and win a SECOND DeLorean at DCS 2008

This is just what we need, two "John's" in the White House.  Did you see his
speech at the NAACP today?  Like Hillary found her Jewish roots, I think he
recently found out he is part black.  Well, that is until next week.  He
also feels for you because he can relate to the 'common man' like you and
me, who also have several multi-million dollar homes and had to work for
them from the ground up.

Greg