[DMCForum] Re: Hummers and DeLoreans.

FYI, REAL hummers.... I like Black hawks too. Once I drove by an air
force base in Kansas, I think, and I saw all these hummers and black
hawks lined up. It was as inexplicably amazing as seeing DeLoreans
lined up at the the Grand Hotel.
HUm, dome light... interesting remark, I'd never know, actually I'd
never be able to imagine any relation with those cars. Now what do
you mean by a Hummer in a DeLorean? I like them both but not in the
same body!

Flavia

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> I wonder if she meant a real Hummer, or one of those
> Chevy built H2's...
>
> Assuming it is a real hummer, maybe she just likes the
> dome light design??  DMC and Hummer share a similar
> dome light. (Information provided by Michael Pack,
> many years ago)
>
> Of course, A hummer in a DeLorean would be OK.  :)

/

click here