[DMCForum] Re: ATTN: Lauren (And Frvianna)

[DMCForum] Re: ATTN: Lauren (And Frvianna)

Hey Bill-
thanks for the info on carbs and injectors, but I'll still stick to
my previous choice :) You and Marc will always fight over it, no
matter what the ladies think! Ok, my choice (influenced by Lauren) is
obviously not connected to fuel, but what the heck?
The problem about me being "silent" is because I didn't have time to
go though all the messages and read it all, and when I did read, I
just didn't have much to say. I am usually pretty good at keeping
discussions going, as long as I am more familiar with the topic!
It's a fact that I was surprised with how nice everyone was to me.
Okay, I heard that story that a single woman alone at a car show
causes such reaction from the guys, but that wasn't my intent, what
can I do? LOL BTTF is still my favorite movie and I'd go to Pigeon
Forge no matter how much of big jerks and stuck up guys I'd come
across. In reality, it was just the opposite, I had a great time! I
don't know if I met you there. Actually lots of people I met, I can't
remember names, just too many people at the same time all with my
BTTF dream.
D owners were VERY nice and I ahve no complaints about how they
treated me at the show, no matter if it was just because of me being
a SWF or bc that is what the DeLorean community is all about!

I have lots of messages to read.... taking a break from a long study
nite...

Flavia

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>
wrote:
> Carburetor thread actually started BEFORE the politics, but things
> were getting so heated it didn't seem a bad idea to bring it back
into
> play.
>
> Nobody on the Forum is a "rich fella". Might have been one before
> buying DeLorean parts, but not anymore. Stuck up perhaps, but
> definitely not rich.
>
> Appearance: Carburetors are boxy (usually) devices with lots of
> exposed hardware and connecting rods. K Jetronic fuel injectors are
> long slender tubes that look like...
>
> Never mind.
>
> Lauren prefers the gear shift knob over both. With all due respects,
> if she is trying to meter her fuel with a gear shift knob, it might
be
> advantageous now to secure the services of a competent mechanic. I
> have nothing against gear shift knobs. I wait with baited breath to
> see who Ken awards at his shows for the most interesting. But they
> really do make lousy fuel metering devices.
>
> Bill Robertson

click here