[DMCForum] FI vs EFI

the FI system in the DeLorean was quite common.  Use in many European
designs.  It has it's faults, mostly due to the modifications made
over the years to meet EPA emission standards.

Please note, in my ongoing (fun) debate with Bill about Carburetor vs
EFI...  I think we both agree that the fuel system in the DeLorean
leaves a lot to be desired.  The discussion started many months back
based on what to replace the stock DeLorean system with.

I still say, if you want the most reliable and efficient solution you
need to go with a modern EFI system.  Carburetor is a easy thing to
understand, where EFI may be a little more complex for those who are
not familiar with it.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lauren" <LPLand@xxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> So now here's a question.  Is the fuel distributor unique to the
PRV
> engine?  How is it different from any other fuel-injected engine?

click here