[DMCForum] Wings aloft kit Qs?

The wings aloft kit was brought up in another post earlier today and
I have some additional questions.

I was told when I get the kit I should also get the door lock
actuator upgrade which I plan on doing.  Does this mean that I
should no longer have the need to get lockzilla or is that still
recomended?  What exactly comes with the door lock actuator upgrade?
Finally, how come zilla's stuff is so much more expensive?  Is it
higher quality or higher profit margin?