[DMCForum] Parental advisory: Explicit content [was: Non DeLo Posts On T

[DMCForum] Parental advisory: Explicit content [was: Non DeLo Posts On The Forum]

Bill:

Fret not. I couldn't attract women if I was giving away bottles of white
zinfandel and lifetime subscriptions to Cosmopolitan magazine. But every
now and then I see somebody who is incredibly more fucked up than I am,
and he or she is happily married. It gives me hope.

Plus the older I get the lower my standards become. I imagine in forty
years I'll be saying "Hmm, how about that scoliosis-afflicted redhead
with the bald spot and the club foot?"

Go hang out with some people who are stuck in a shitty marriage or
raised some recidivist children, watch Jerry Springer, or read a book
about the life of a crack addict. You'll feel infinitely more satisfied
with your own life. :)

--Farrar

content22207 wrote:
> FWIW: I am definitely hetro (was married for 8.5 years) but now can't
> attract women with $20 bills taped to my forehead. Am either going to
> move up to a larger denomination, or start taping them somewhere else
> on my body. Is rather troubling. May need to join Walt at the monastery.

click here