Re: [DMCForum] gas prices... NOT Marc related :P

Re: [DMCForum] gas prices... NOT Marc related :P

You never know. I could use logic to say that it's best to stop at the
filling stations which lie near a major city, preferably in a
not-so-rich area. Take my most recent road trip: On the way to Atlanta,
I stopped at a gas station in Franklin, Alabama (in other words:
nowhere) and paid $2.09/gal for 89(R+M/2) octane fuel. On the way back I
stopped at a station outside the Mobile race track (where I was the only
white dude besides the cop -- felt like I was in high school again), it
was $1.87/gal.

--Farrar

timnagin wrote:
> We did a comparison not so long ago so how about an update?  The election is
> coming up, after all.  Here in east Tennessee I paid about $1.98 for super.
> A few weeks ago while in northern Mississippi I paid about $1.78 for super,
> and that is not a typo.
>
> discuss...
>
> Greg

click here