Re: [DMCForum] Newly acquired DeLoreans

LOL Ryan, that list sounds just like the one on my daily
driver with very few exceptions.  I've either already done
the work or have the parts waiting to go on.

You are doing well, grasshopper.

Projects waiting to be finished:
replace rear view mirror with Gentex electromatic
(auto-darkening) mirror with compass & thermometer.
replace headlights with Sylvania Xenarc HIDs.
install 3rd brake light under top louver (I'm gonna cut the
rib and put a notch in the aluminum reinforcement I bought
from Don Steger/ DeLorean Motor Center.
install black carpeting
install sound proofing materials under carpet & behind
panels
replace rear speakers
find a decent alternator -- one that puts out plenty of
current at idle with a/c running, fans, radio, wiper,
headlight, etc.

Walt