[DMCForum] Re: Delorean being parted out on ebay?

[DMCForum] Re: Delorean being parted out on ebay?

I have contacted him, and he is doing just that. The father gave the
car to him, and he is parting it out for the money, car ran and was
perfectly functional before he butchered it. I told him not to doit,
but he said he wanted the money. But it is his car I guess, just sad
to see another one cannibalized. His reasoning besides the fast buck
was that he didn't like the fact that the car had been painted
black, and it was parked outside with a car cover. Someone stole the
cover and keyed the drivers side. Plus his father had debts and his
this car from the IRS by putting the title in the church's name.
Than the church lost the title? He didn't want to bother with
getting a new title, so it is baing parted on eBay.

That's basically the whole story.

Joe

2524 & 16634