RE: [DMCForum] Delorean being parted out on ebay?

RE: [DMCForum] Delorean being parted out on ebay?

Erik,

Don is far from a 'kid'.  His father passed away and he received the De
Lorean.  The car was painted black, had some damage to the left rear
quarter, and the title was missing.  Not knowing very much about the car,
and finding out it would be very difficult, costly, and time consuming to
get a new title he decided to part the car out.

Don is an incredibly nice person to deal with and is one of those people you
would like, who when they give their word they stand behind it.  I have
bought a few parts from him and have a ton more on the way to me right now.
I can highly recommend him to anyone wanting to buy any parts.  The parts I
have received so far look almost brand new and I would have thought so if I
didn't know better.

By the way, there have been one or two people who have taken advantage of
him before he knew what the parts were worth.  One person conned him out of
the fuel components and coolant pipes by telling him they had very little
value.  Don knows better now and knows what everything is worth.  I know who
conned him and if I see those parts show up on eBay I will make sure
everyone knows.

Unfortunately, the car was in extremely nice condition and had he known
that, he probably wouldn't have parted it out.  Again, I can -highly-
recommend him.

Greg