Re: [DMCForum] Re: Greg's DeLorean Analogy

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Greg's DeLorean Analogy

OMG this is potentially the stupidest thing you've said to date.

Clinton was such a clod.  So much so that he thought he could lie so
blatently, UNDER OATH, and get away with it?  That shows some serious
lack of intelligence.

Clinton was such a shitty PERSON while PRESIDENT (and therefore a shitty
president) that he's the only one that has been impeached in the last 130
years.

He's so quick witted that he tried to redefine "IS" instead of telling
the truth.  Dumb ass.

Jim

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 01:41:35 -0000 "content22207"
<brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Nice analogy, but you've mixed up the chain of ownership:
>
> - Bill Clinton delivers a factory new DeLorean to George The Younger
> ("Look Daddy! I got a cool new car just like the one in that
> movie!")
> - George The Younger drives his DeLorean into the ground, fails to
> properly maintain it, does donuts in the parking lot, etc
> - The two Johns (does everybody know where North Carolina is *NOW*)
> buy George The Younger's DeLorean as a restoration project. Bring it
> back to its former glory, and win a SECOND DeLorean at DCS 2008
>
> See how it works...
>
> Bill Robertson
>
> >--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > The same as I said before, he is having to deal with
> hand-me-downs,
> as does
> > every administration change.  Ok, I think I can liken this to
> buying
> a De
> > Lorean.  You look at a De Lorean, give it a test drive and all
> seems
> well so
> > you take over ownership.
> >
> > Later on while you are driving the car, say a few months or so
> down the
> > road, you start having experiencing problems and have to
> investigate
> further
> > into the car.  Then you find out the previous owner didn't take
> care of
> > everything the best way he or she could have.
> >
> > So, you spend a lot of time and money getting the car back up to
> where it
> > was supposed to be, and where you believed it to be, when you took
> it over.
> > Now all you have to do is spend more time and money getting to be
> even
> > better as that was what you originally intended when you bought
> it.
> >
> > Greg

> Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying
> or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
> Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!